- John Coyers currently serves in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- John Barry has never served as Supreme Court Justice.
- Sylvia Mathews Burwell is the current Secretary of Health and Human Services.
- Loretta Lynch is the current U.S. Attorney General.
- A 2/3 vote is needed in Congress to override a Presidential veto.
- In 2015, the Republicans control the U.S. Senate.
- Republicans are more conservative on a national scale.
- The Executive branch of government enforces the law.
- The President has the responsibility to nominate judges to the Federal Courts.
- Paul Ryan is currently the Speaker of the House.
- The 4th amendment protects a person from unreasonable search and seizure.
- Democrats are more likely to favor increasing taxes.